Saturday, January 28, 2012

The scrap quilt is finished. Yeahh

Scrap Quilt

close up
This was a free pattern from Lynn Brown. I just decided to make it a bit smaller. 
It is a good start for this year as far as finishing my ufos and wips. I be taking it to the post office next week and sending it off to California.
It felt so good just to grab Fabric out of the scrap box and not even thinking.
Well one down and plenty more to go. Lol

The new pattern for the craftsy Block of the month came out.
I printed the pattern out but don’t know jet when I get around to making them.

6 comments:

  1. He loke's great, and what a beautiful quiltwork you make on it. I try something but my stitching er not so good. big and smal and I dont like that. Yes yes I now try and try again. :):)I print also the paatern of Craftsy You make jan. but I must do that also. Time time can I buy that????
    Have a nice Sunday. Hugs Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely finish Kerstin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt Kerstin. The quilting is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerstin you scrap quilt is so beautiful I do love how it turned out - the colors - just great and your quilting is so lovely, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kerstin. Just happened upon your blog. Your scrap quilt is lovely--great colors and design. I also really liked your leaf design for free motion quilting.
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!!